é sem dúvida nenhuma a melhor amiga do homem ;) a shell :)
10 Reasons Why the Command Line is More User-Friendly than the Desktop
1. Keying is faster than mousing.
2. It's easier to both give and get help.
3. Repetitive stress injury comes from the mouse, not the keyboard.
4. Commands are standard where GUIs are not.
5. Commands are more powerful.
6. You can automate commands.
7. Commands are easier to remember than clicks.
8. GUIs are always changing.
9. Commands are more error-safe.
10. You have to type to use a computer anyway.
Powered by ScribeFire.