"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall — think of it, always." Mohandas Gandhi
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell

Monday, November 05, 2007

gOS o futuro sistema operativo do google?

O gOS é um sistema operativo GNU/Linux, baseado no Ubuntu mas que tenta maximizar a utilização da chamada WEB2.0, todo ele está envolto quer nas aplicações que o google tem para download quer nas aplicações online deste.

O mais interessante é que o gOS usa o lindíssimo Enlightenment, um dos window managers mais leves e cheios de eye candy, na minha modesta opinião, seria uma excelente base para o Ubuntu criar uma próxima versão....
pleasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee apostem no E17, a versão de desenvolvimento do Enlightenment.

Um artigo com diversas fotos do gOS...


"Well, I guess a couple things happened… I got interested in Google applications, especially docs and spreadsheets, presentations; and originally, I wanted to create my idea of what a Google OS would look like.. if there were such a mythical OS. As I started looking around at all the Google applications out there, I realized that all of our “computing” could eventually be done in the Google cloud. We just needed an OS that looked really good and pointed people to Google in a really friendly, intelligent way. After seeing this, I got excited because I saw it was also commercially viable for the mainstream end user… Google makes Linux familiar."


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: